Oh, just a little personal finance workshop with finance guru Galia Gichon. Now we know you might not want to but you know you need to. Because as women we do have different financial needs (hey, we live longer, get paid less, tend to take time off, and sometimes don't make savings a priority). So, with this workshop you will:
• Get your money organized – see where you are today and where you want to be
• Clean up your credit
• Create a weekly spending plan, set concrete goals with dollar amounts and timelines
• Develop a plan for automatic savings
• Understand mutual funds and retirement plans
• Learn about financial resources to keep helping you on an ongoing basis
Galia Gichon is an independent personal financial expert with more than 19 years of experience in financial services, including nearly 10 years on Wall Street and an MBA in Finance. She founded Down to Earth Finance, where she offers individual sessions and seminars to address personal financial needs and concerns. Her speaking includes Freelancers Union, Barnard College’s Financial Fluency Program, and Athena Center for Leadership. She has been quoted in CNN, The New York Times, and Wall Street Journal.com on her tips for managing individual finances.